Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A Quick Hello

Things have been busy around here, but I thought that I would try and post a quick entry.

I was driving into town the other day and I got behind a very slow moving vehicle. Now mind you, I am all for obeying the speed limit and don't intentionally speed (besides that one time I had to use the bathroom VERY badly), so I didn't want the car to exceed 35 mph, but I really would have appreciated it if they might have tried going above 25. I did my best not to tailgate, but oh were they slow. The sad part is, I looked up and saw that they had a Bumper Sticker that said

Don't drive any faster than your guardian angels can fly.


From that point on, all I could think was...those poor, poor Guardian Angels. I am still feeling bad for them today!

1 comment:

Scott said...

I'm glad my guardian angel feels the need for speed!