Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Miraculous Toilet Paper

God knows me so well. Daniel and I are headed out tomorrow for a mini vacation and I discovered that I needed to pick up a prescription at Meijer and toilet paper before we go. I haven't been feeling 100% and really didn't want to make the grocery store run, so I was thrilled when I got home from helping out at the church last night and Daniel said he had to run to Meijer! He picked up my prescription without any problems, but I totally forgot to mention toilet paper.

Could we make it one more day. Alas, the roll was disappearing quickly. Every time I would go use the bathroom, I would get annoyed because toilet paper was going to cause me to have to run to a store. It was obvious it just wasn't going to hold out, so I resolved that I would have to go buy some.

While cleaning up this morning, I opened the Spare Toilet Paper Drawer just to look in again in case God wanted to bless me with a Miraculous Roll of T.P. and wonder of wonders, there was one there!!!! I know I had looked before and the drawer was empty. I feel like the woman in the Bible whose oil and flour continued to be enough until she didn't need it anymore. I am ecstatic.

I am glad that God reminds us He knows how to take care of us individually. He could have had a sunflower just start blooming in the middle of my living room floor and it would not have thrilled me or awed me as much as my roll of Toilet Paper!!!!!!!!!

No comments: