Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

I am heading off to bed, but I noticed that it has been Christmas Day for the last half hour and I thought that I would take a minute to wish everyone a very Merry and Blessed Christmas. I hope that you have special and beautiful moments with family and friends, a lot of laughing and smiles, and a bit of quiet like I am getting right now to reflect on The Baby and the Manger and all that we have been given.

P.S. I started my wrapping tonight and the cats always want to help. They were especially involved this time with Acorn trying to eat every ribbon that I tied and Roscoe acting generally a little spooked and squirrely. He loves tissue paper and kept trying to dig through my tote that I have filled with all sorts of tissue, gift bags, etc. I kept shooing him out because he has a tendency to shred it, but I got distracted for a minute when I saw Acorn dragging away one of my presents. I rescued that and looked over to see Roscoe looking very suspicious in the tissue...peeing. So there went about 1/2 my tissue and a lot of clean up time (made much shorter by a very helpful husband), but I gained a silly story to share with you all.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: