Thursday, March 01, 2007

#7 Fashion Statements

Oh, the fashion both on and off the ship...it was amazing. I must say that pretty much anything went and one moment I was staring in awe on how someone could put together such an adorable outfit and the next, I was shaking my head in pity on the things people think are wearable.

Little children running around in matching Cruise Clothes - adorable
Middle aged women pacing the decks in matching (matching each other) velour sweat outfits - way not so adorable.

And let me just add a personal note to the older gentleman in the pink shimmery Speedo sprawled out in his lounge chair - Ewwwww!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh, come on Jen be honest-- I am sure you really liked Daniel in his pink shimmery speedo. Ha! :)

Love,
Becs

PS Have you been entering each day for our Ellen contest? I think we will win.