Thursday, January 04, 2007

News Flash

Psalm 14 and Psalm 53 are exactly the same.
I almost hurt a lady at Hallmark today.
These are unrelated.

Check out the Psalms. It is true. As for the lady at Hallmark. I was just minding my own business, doing a little 2007 Calendar shopping and I decided I should surely check out all of the clearance items. As I was browsing, I started to hear this terrible noise. It wasn't loud, it was just gross. I looked around and I realized that the lady next to me was chewing a piece of gum with her mouth open. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, thinking that she might not be aware that she was doing it, so I tried to shop in other locations, but the sound of her saliva followed me everywhere. You wouldn't believe how well it carried and she seemed to have an extremely skilled knack of letting it sound disgusting. I kept trying to block it out, but it didn't work and all I could think was "I am going to hurt that woman. I really, really am" I did eventually get my calendar and leave without laying a hand on her and in all fairness, I have a tendency to get bothered by some things that aren't very loud to other people, but oh, it was so troubling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lip smackers and people who cut their fingernails in church are in the same boat. Very annoying.
Scott