Monday, January 09, 2006

Waiting...

Well, I really do plan to post soon, but I still have some chores to get done before my brain will feel uncluttered. Acorn is vacuuming and I have Roscoe working on the dusting. Such an industrious little kitten.

I have some wonderful news...Daniel and I are purchasing a lap top and then I can blog from the comfort of anywhere that I want...sitting in bed, sitting on the floor, sitting on the sofa, sitting in my fort made out of chairs and a sheet, sitting in the closet, the possibilities are endless. I can't wait to see what it feels like to be computer-mobile.

Talk to you soon!

3 comments:

middle aged blogger said...

I think Roscoe wants to trick you into thinking he is dusting while he eats the bird. Keep him away fromthe new duck!

Miss you! :) MA Blogger

Finally a space for Tracie said...

Miss you both!! All the gang is meeting for dinner on Friday and we would love to see you and Daniel. We will call you with details. We are still praying for you and can't wait to hear from you.
Tracie

Danielle said...

WHEN WILL YOU BLOG AGAIN???????????????????????????????????????????????

I miss your wit, my friend.