Monday, January 09, 2006

Waiting...

Well, I really do plan to post soon, but I still have some chores to get done before my brain will feel uncluttered. Acorn is vacuuming and I have Roscoe working on the dusting. Such an industrious little kitten.

I have some wonderful news...Daniel and I are purchasing a lap top and then I can blog from the comfort of anywhere that I want...sitting in bed, sitting on the floor, sitting on the sofa, sitting in my fort made out of chairs and a sheet, sitting in the closet, the possibilities are endless. I can't wait to see what it feels like to be computer-mobile.

Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

middle aged blogger said...

I think Roscoe wants to trick you into thinking he is dusting while he eats the bird. Keep him away fromthe new duck!

Miss you! :) MA Blogger

Danielle said...

WHEN WILL YOU BLOG AGAIN???????????????????????????????????????????????

I miss your wit, my friend.