Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Prayer Request

Hey Everyone

May I ask a favor? I have a special friend in VA whose mom needs some fervent prayer. She (my friend's mom, Margaret), has had many health challenges due to a blood disorder(?) over the last decade and recently had a bone marrow transplant. I just found out today that she has been admitted to ICU in critical condition with a infection that could be fatal to her. Would you please remember my friend, her mother, and their families this week? No time is good for this, the week of Christmas would be especially hard as far as I'm concerned, but also a highly appropriate time for a miracle, wouldn't you say?

Thanks so much.
Jen

1 comment:

middle aged blogger said...

I'm thinking your friend's mother can't be much older than me...and I'm praying for her, your friend, etc...

Love MA Blogger