Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Proud Aunt!

My first niece, Gracelyn Jennifer arrived on June 2nd at 10:46 a.m.

She was 7lbs 3 oz
20 inches long
Perfectly healthy

I don't want to post pictures without permission, but imagine the most adorable thing that you can think of and then add about a cup of cuteness and you might come close to what she looks like!

I will be meeting Gracie in person in a couple of days and I can't wait. Sure wish I didn't need to pack, however. Packing is basically one of my least favorite things to do!!!!

3 comments:

AEGN said...

Congratulations to the proud namesake aunt! :) I saw some pics of Gracie.. she is so adorable! Makes me want to have another!

middle aged blogger said...

Sounds a lot like granddaughter! did you know I had another one coming???

Good to see you posting

MA Blogger

Jennifer from Ohio said...

Congrats MA Blogger on the new grandchild on the way!!!